Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas is around the corner!


Another month has past and I was just reading my last post that we were having a whole bunch of sunshine back then! Ha, now it's been raining for the past 22 days out of 24, yes believe it, that's what the weather man said!

Well, I've been real busy with trade shows and fairs with my jewelry this month. I have a 3 day show this weekend at an Arts Center in Port Coq. that I'm excited to be in. Then 2 more weekends and a home party booked and that shall be the last for this year! I am delivering a fresh, large order to "Raspberry Kids" tommorrow with 2new colours in the long style necklace. (click on my Raspberry Kids icon on the right)

I am looking forward to setting up my Christmas decor next week (I'm usually all done by now) and then having a few small parties to bring on the Christmas cheer!

I'm always surprised how quick the months go by after summer is all done!

Cheers to all,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog