Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Beautiful Fall


Wow, Mother Nature has been soooooo nice to us here in the Vancouver Area! We have had wonderful Fall weather. Beautiful sun, and now you can feel Fall in the air, with crisp nights and mornings!

Thanksgiving was just this past weekend and everyone I chatted with had good days and all are 'stuffed' with turkey!

My home is full of Fall Decor, which is my favourite season. We just recently painted our front room, living room a gorgeous golden yellow. Boy it sure is a perfect backdrop colour for all the shades of oranges and browns in my displays! I love it!

I was a vendor at our local "Fort Langley Cranberry Festival" that happened on Sat. Oct. 10 and met some really nice people there. Had a wonderful day, the weather was great with wind gusts that blew over some tarps, but other than that, Perfect!

The rest of this month is filled with a few kids' birthdays to attend and my daughters '4th Birthday' coming up. Then Halloween, and prepping for 6 Christmas Fairs/Events in Nov. So I'm just busily designing new pieces for my BLUSH Designs Collection.

I will posts some more news in a few weeks, and Please keep checking out my webstore www.BLUSHDesign.etsy.com for some great gifts!

Keep warm, and cuddle up!
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog