Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The End of Summer '09


Oh my, the end of Summer 2009 already. What a fabulous summer it was! We had soooo much sun, which gave us so many options of things to do.

We stayed busy with quading & camping in June, then summer camps for the kids, I was doing a festival with my Jewelry every other weekend! We also managed to get in beach days, park days, lots of pool days, the 'PNE'! Man it was fun!

However 'Back To School' means Fall, my most favourite season! It also means routines, cozier clothes (which I love), after-school activities (Beavers for my son, and Ballet for my daughter). I'm already booking up some Christmas Craft Fairs, and Home Jewelry Partys for the months ahead!

I'm not ready to give up the summer, but I am looking forward to the Fall and all the pretty colours (if the weather is good= Sun on the orange, red, & yellow leaves, BEAUTIFUL) Last years Autumn was great, lots of sun & not much rain, so the leaves stayed on the trees a long time! You could go for a walk in the brisk morning, then have a picnic with your sweater off, the kids could play at the playground and I would collect fallen leaves!

Here's to a Fabulous Fall, and to many more sunny days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog