Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hello 2010!


Yes, 2010 is now upon us and I want to wish everyone a wonderful New Year!

I'm going to be starting off strong in my business with a nomination on VancouverMom.ca's 30 Essential Jewellery Designers List! Thankyou to Christine from 'VancouverMom' and Sue from 'Raspberry Kids' for the suggestion and nomination!

I'm also working on a new line of jewelry that will bring more 'bling and sparkle' into the new year! I bought myself a great new camera so that I can take some amazing pictures of my collection. The pictures is where you get to see all my hard work on my website and facebook, so I want to capture all the details and beauty in my pieces!

Please check out a great article on 'VancouverMom.ca' which is always a great read, with Sue from 'Raspberry Kids': "Gift Guide for Moms: Because Sometimes Mom Needs a Bottle Too!"
BLUSH Designs is #2 on the list! Thankyou!
http://www.vancouvermom.ca/for-mom/style/gift-guide-for-moms/

Happy New Year and a Great 2010 to you All!
Christine

PS (We did have a studden loss, my mom's bff, on Dec. 15. We will miss you Louise, and you are always in our thoughts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog