Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A very HOT Day

Hi there,

So I live in Cloverdale, BC and we're having a stinking HOT Heat Wave allllll this week! ARGH..... It got up to 33 yesterday and even hotter today they say, maybe like 35!

So we hung out at a great outdoor pool yesterday and it was awesome! Today, I'm doing the 'computer stuff', getting caught up on emails, twitter, blog, website, etc.

I think I'll take the kiddies to the local mall and stay in the air-condition for the afternoon. Do some end-of-season shopping and have an ice-cream!

Hope your day isn't as Hot as mine!

Choa for now,
Christine

PS. The HoneyBee Festival I did on the weekend, was awesome! Had many sales, met new friends & seen some old ones, and saw very brave people having a BEE Beard put all over them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog