Thursday, August 6, 2009

Collection at Summerland Waterfront Resort

Exciting News........I have an Exclusive Collection of 'BLUSH Designs Jewelry' now available up at "The Summerland Waterfront Resort".

A GREAT BIG THANKYOU, to Glenn and Tammy for making this happen! Thankyou to Brett, the resort manager, for getting it done so fast!

I'm so blessed that I meet such great people and that they see my designs as up and coming in the jewelry world! Fashionable, trendy, modern and fun, that's how I like to design! My pieces are very versatile and can be worn with a summery shift or done up at night with a pant suit or dress!

Please go by and check out the link for 'The Summerland Waterfront Resort' and of- course my shop at www.BLUSHDesign.etsy.com .

Great day to all,
Christine

1 comment:

  1. A HUGE Congrats! All very exciting and I hope it continues for you!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog