Friday, July 24, 2009

I'll be at the HoneyBee Festival July 25 & 26


Hi all,

I am packing up all my unique jewelry because "BLUSH Designs Jewelry" will be at the 'HoneyBee Festival' this weekend July 25 & 26 from 10-4 both days!

There is a ton of fun stuff for the kids and a great 'Artisans Marketplace' for the parents to shop at. Of course delicious Honey and other goodies available.

So come on by, I love to meet new people, new locals, and Also you can see my unique collection up close and personal. Jewerly is one of those 'touchy, feely' things and it's OK to do so! They shimmer and shine in the sun and under lights, and ALL so different and beautiful!

I hope to see you there, and let me know if you came by from finding this out from one of my sites!

Thanks,
Christine

PS. Soon my BIG announcment will be here, so don't be shy, Follow my Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog