Thursday, May 20, 2010

Springtime is Here!


The sun is shining and spring is in the air! All my daffodils and tulips have bloomed and now are gone! I've recently bought a few hanging baskets from Costco, and they are Gorgeous! I've gotten many compliments on them from friends who've come over. The weather is getting warmer, even when we have rainy days and I can't wait for the 'beach weather' to be here!

I was at my first Spring Show with 'BLUSH Designs Jewelry' at a local Golf Club for Mother's Day. It was a Beautiful warm day, lots of lovely people came by my booth and even a few gentlemen bought some pieces for their ladies! I chatted with fellow vendors as we sipped on 'Mojitos' from the Club. A Great way to spend a Sunday!

Have a Wonderful Spring Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog